Preston Park is an experienced North Texas attorney who focuses primarily on family law cases like child custody and court order modifications and enforcement, as well as misdemeanor criminal cases. He values honesty and integrity in his work, and strives to provide each of his clients with personalized, comprehensive legal representation they can rely on.
Areas of Practice
The Law Office of Preston Park, PLLC accepts the following types of cases:
- Child custody
- Court order modifications
- Court order enforcement
- Misdemeanor criminal defense
- Family violence defense
- Criminal record expunction
- Child Protective Services (CPS) cases
When you need professional legal representation in any of the above types of cases, you can trust that Attorney Preston Park will go above and beyond the call of duty to protect your legal rights and strive towards the best possible resolution in your case.
Contact Preston Park Today
If you are involved in a family legal issue like a divorce or child custody matter, or you or a loved one have been charged with a misdemeanor criminal offense, don’t hesitate to contact Attorney Park. He is available now to provide you and your family with the strong legal support you need to navigate through even the most complex matters of law. Call now for an initial consultation to discuss your legal needs and to learn more about your rights and what your next move should be.
Attorney Park is a member of or is affiliated with the following associations:
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, since March 2014
- Member of the State Bar of Texas Pro Bono College, since October 2014
- Mock Trial Judge at 2014 and 2015 Texas High School Mock Trial Championships and 2015 CCBA Mock Trial Competition
- Volunteer at Legal Aid of Northwest Texas
- Supporting Member of the Texas Center for Legal Ethics
Preston is also a member of the Texins Flying Club and the Experimental Aircraft Association.
Preston Park is a member of the following bar associations in Texas:
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law and Criminal Law Sections
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers' Association
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers' Association