Follow the steps to get started
- Download the WhenHub Interface app using this link.
- At your appointed time, search for “Preston Park” or “LawCoach” (one word) in the app.
- For purpose of interface, enter the county, type of case (custody, child support, divorce, etc.), and the opposing party’s name. For example: “divorce with children, Bexar County, me vs John Doe”
- You can either buy WhenTokens to use as payment or pay in dollars.
What Do I Need for My Appointment?
In order to make the best and most efficient use of your time and money, I would suggest that you gather the following in electronic form before your appointment:
- A written list of questions that you want answered.
- Any evidence you think you want to present.
- Any documents that you have filed, served, or been served with.
- Current active orders.
- If I need to review any documents or evidence, I will review it while we are online, so bring a cup of coffee or something to keep you busy while you are waiting.